Friday, January 13, 2012

El Plano del Projecto

So I'm going to stick with the idea that I most recently blogged about with the desert scene.  I'm going to use the blendIn code to combine the flag and desert pictures.  I'm probably going to mess with the saturation of the colors depending on how they look when I blend them together.  Once I have the background made then I will take the picture of the A-10 and use photoshop to place it in a green screen.  Also it's possible I might need to mess with the color of this picture as well.  Then I will combine the two pictures with the swapbg code.  There will most likely need to be some altering of the code to make sure I get rid of the green haze that may surround the A-10.  But really that's about the gist of it! I am quite excited :D

2 comments:

  1. Are the images you have posted the ones you plan to use? Confirm or revise as needed. I think I can live the "Plan" becoming "El Plano del Projecto" ;)

    ReplyDelete